NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of Stockholders of the Solidaritas Fund, Inc. will be will be conducted virtually via GoToWebinar on 17 August 2020 (Monday), 2:00 p.m. for the transaction of the following business:
1. Call to Order
2. Certification of Notice
3. Determination and Declaration of Quorum
4. Reading and approval of the minutes of the Annual Stockholders Meeting held on 25 June 2019
5. Presentation and approval of the 2019 Audited Financial Statements and other reports of the Fund Manager
6. Approval and confirmation of all acts of the Board of Directors and of the Fund Manager for 2019
7. Nomination and Election of Directors for 2020
8. Confirmation of BPI Investment Management, Inc. as Fund Manager, Principal Distributor, Investment Advisor and Transfer Agent (continuing term unless expressly terminated)
9. Re-appointment of SGV & Co. as external auditor of the Fund
10. Amendment of By-Laws
11. Other Business
Only stockholders of record at the close of business on 18 June 2020, the record date and time fixed by the Board of Directors, are entitled to notice of, and to vote at said meeting.
Given the restriction posed by the community quarantine, stockholders may only attend the meeting through remote communication.
In order that your stock may be represented at the meeting, please complete, sign, and date the enclosed Voting Ticket and return it via mail / email / fax before 08 August 2020 to the Office of the Corporate Secretary through the following:
Via Mail: 19/F BPI Buendia Center, Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave., Makati City
Via Email: email@example.com
Via Fax: 02) 8580-4682
Validation of the voting ticket will be on August 12, 2020.
Stockholders who intend to participate in the meeting through remote communication shall notify the Corporate Secretary by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 08 August 2020. Registered Stockholder will receive an email confirmation along with the access credentials to the online meeting link. Stockholders may exercise the right to vote through remote communication or in absentia, subject to validation.